Re: udev question

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 08:54:28AM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:00:32 -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
>
> > For Christmas I was given an ipod.  When connected to a usb port the
> > system (Debian Squeeze, linux-2.6.32-5-amd64 stock kernel) gives the
> > following response.
>
> (...)
>
> Apple products are "special" devices. You need more than magic to get
> them working.
>
> There is a Debian wiki page about the iphone/ipod:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/iPhone

This link got me a bit further but seems to apply just to the iPhone.  I
followed the instructions anyway but the result was a connection to the
ipod as a camera (The instructions say decline this option and I did but
got the camera connection anyway).  As yet I have found no way to undo
this in order to try again.