Re: Serious filesystem bug?

I first guessed also a hardwarefailure, all smarttests passed without errors, the only thing I found was that the partitiontable is showing me (fdisk -l) :
"Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary."
My first partition is the boot partition.

Very curious for now, because I am running several instances of Debian/Squeeze as servers and I am not getting such errors or problems there.

I believe if no one else got these problems that this is due to my hardware in any kind...

Thanks for your assistance!