Why is Evolution and Epiphany now a part of gnome-core?

Hi

I'm running Debian Squeeze, and I have only gnome-core installed so that I would not have Evolution or Epiphany installed since I do not use them.

But it seems that both Evolution and Epiphany has been moved from gnome-desktop-environment to gnome-core. They were not a part of gnome-core until I ran an update yesterday (but only Evolution got installed automatically). So why have they been moved?

Best regards
Daniel Andersson