Melodic Records December News - Windmill.Standard Fare.The Soundcarriers

Title: Melodic Records December News - Windmill.Standard Fare.The Soundcarriers

Melodic Logo
The Soundcarriers Marc Riley Radio 6 Session

Tune into Marc Riley's BBC Radio 6 show next Wednesday, 8th December, to catch a Soundcarriers live session. The band will be live on air between 19:00 - 21:00  playing tracks from this years critically acclaimed album 'Celeste'.

The Soundcarriers 'Celeste' in Piccadilly Records Top List.

It's that time of year again where end of year lists start popping up left right and centre. One of our favourite and most diverse lists comes from legendary indie retailer Piccdilly Records. They've got in on the act early and have chosen The Soundcarriers latest album Celeste to grace the number 71 spot in their top 100 of 2010. You can check out the full list here.

Standard Fare Live Groupee Session

Back in March Standard Fare took flight to the USA and hit SXSW 2010. Luckily they had time to pay a visit to Groupee HQ along the way and record some awesome live videos.

Check out the video for 'Philadelphia' above or go to the Groupee website to see more.

Windmill Live at ITC 2010
We were lucky enough to host our own night at this years In The City Festival, which included stellar performances from both Standard Fare and Windmill. Manchester Screenwipe managed to catch Matt Dillon (aka Windmill) before the live show for this special stripped down version of Epcot Slow taken from the album Epcot Starfields.

Windmill have also been confirmed for next years SXSW 2011 event, we'll have more details on that soon!

Don't forget to check out the Melodic Shop here to sample more aural delights!
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest Melodic news.

Our mailing address is:
info@melodic.co.uk
Copyright (C) 2010 Melodic. All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
Sent to debian-user@lists.debian.org. Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Forward to a Friend Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp