Re: linux-image for i586

Thank You for Your time and answer, Arnt:

> > What are the hardware specs of the machine you have?  Exactly which
> > CPU, how much RAM, what hard disk (size and rpm), etc.  Please
> > provide the following output:
> >
> > cat /proc/cpuinfo
> > lspci
> > free -m
> > dmidecode
> >
> > (If your machine is very old, dmidecode may not work).
>
> ..'top|head -n 20 ' to see what's eating your iron.

Could You please tell me what is for? What do we want to conclude from
the given info - that will be a lot - speaking about the last utility?

Actually, I though we had already come to the topic's end a while ago -
having found out that there is no linux-image-*i586.deb for the CPU.

It is really funny to continue for me still. - I feel myself owe to
answer in the topic - for You still pay attention to it - the thing I
greatly appreciate. But myself - I think we are just trying to find
something that we/i did not loose. :)