Re: A question for the list:

On Sunday 07 November 2010 18:16:39 Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 02:35:48 -0600, Boyd wrote in message
> <[🔎] 201011070235.48667.bss@iguanasuicide.net>:
> > In <[🔎] 20101106225444.0fb2698f@a45.fmb.no>, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> > >..why not?  Progress takes _somebody_ pushing forward, and,
> > >Chuck Yeager made it thru ok in his Experimental rides. ;o)
> >
> > What you can't do is install experimental.  That would be roughly
> > equivalent trying to get airborne with just a set of experimental
> > wings and control services but no fuselage or instruments.
>
> ..yup, works quite well since 1903. ;o)

Fsckin' flying-wing designs, I figured someone would reference them.  I mean
it was like trying to get airborne without some part of the plane that is
absolutely required.  (Really, some required parts of Debian are simply
missing from experimental, so it isn't possible to install *just*
experimental.)