Re: A question for the list:

I really
want
Thunderbird and Firefox, with their familiar icons, on my screen, not the
goofy clones that Debian has come up with.

Why not install Firefox and Thunderbird in /opt?
I was looking to
replace
SuSE 10.1, because it wouldn't play music; none of the SuSEs I have had
ever
would.
That's funny! My friend say the same thing and I never get video but can audio. It was very long time ago so maybe things changed.

--doug

Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A. M. Greeley

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic