Re: Orphaned User Accounts?

Here is an idea...Just throwing this out there. If the accounts are
placeholders, why not set them up on install with a shell of
/bin/false and then when a package that needs them is installed, one
of the steps would be to chsh to /bin/sh or whatever.

Obviously, this would be something to be accepted by the Project, the
individual stakeholders and the maintainers, but I just thought I
would throw it out there...

--b