Graphical diff/patch viewer

Hi all,
do you know/is there any graphical patch/diff viewer in Debian (or for
Linux in general)? Such a tool would produce side by side view of
changes/deletions/inserts.
There is kompare for KDE, but it is unreliable - produces false
results for specific patches (bug not reported yet, as I have to
reproduce it with something I can make
public). To be honest, I have looked at meld, beyond compare, diffuse,
xxdiff, tkdiff and found nothing appropriate.
Do you know anything else? Have I missed anything?

Regards,
Robert