Re: Does Icedove have a "system tray" function?

Hi,
Sorry, seems that I didn't get the question. Alltray swallows any application to system tray (even if software does not have such feature), but I'm not sure this will fit you, coz it doesn't provide any special features, like pop-ups or right click menus, just swallows to tray.

Regards
Roman