Re: alioth: download as regular user

Hi Again,

On 02/11/10 15:30, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

On 02/11/10 14:48, Sven Joachim wrote:
On 2010-11-02 07:19 +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

I am trying to download some source from alioth via svn,
but after a few second the downloading seems to be blocked.

I cannot reproduce this. Could you give the URL?

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/debichem/wnpp/molden

What is the best way to download source from alioth when we have
no account there ?

You only need an account for uploading stuff, not for downloading. The
only thing to be aware of is that your firewall might block the port
used by the VCS (for svn, it's port 3690).

I am indeed behind a big firewall.
I try from elsewhere.

It works elswhere.

Sorry for the noise,