Re: Graphic card utilitiy

On Monday 01 November 2010 17:02:42 Gary Roach wrote:
> The ATI is a Win2K box and has an ATI Catalyst Control Center.
> The two others are Debian Linux boxes. I need something similar to the
> Catalyst Control Center for Linux. I use a KDE Desk Top.

KDE SC 4:
System Settings -> General -> Display -> Size & Orientation

KDE 3:
Somewhere under KControl.  I haven't run KDE 3 for a while, but that's still
what is in Lenny (stable).

Also, there are some applets for XRandR control in KDE, but I can't seem to
find them with aptitude and I don't have one installed right now.