Re: Attaching vs. pastebin for big outputs [was: Re: Installation Size Different - bug ?]

On Lu, 01 nov 10, 11:56:55, Camaleón wrote:

> Yes, what I meant is that many e-mail clients do not allow forcing a non-
> break line and they wrap the bunch of logs into several lines what is
> hard to interpret.

What I meant:

Wrapping (or otherwise touching) *attachments* on sending e-mail would
be a serious bug in any mail client and I never heard of one doing that.

I know wrapping *in-line* text is quite common, which is why I think
attaching is better.

*Viewing* attachments can also be done with external viewers if the
built-in viewer has no option for unwrapping the text.

Regards,
Andrei