Re: Recording A/V from embedded Flash player

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:54:27 +0200
lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:11:03PM -0400, Celejar wrote:
> > On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:29:10 +0200
> > Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:

> > > Yep. I think its cache is a whooopping 100 MB by default ;)
> >
> > > #Default:
> > > # cache_dir ufs /var/spool/squid 100 16 256
> >

> > I suppose I ought to look into changing that.
>
> It´s not only the cache size, there are almost no pages cached with
> default settings. Look at how few hits you get.

I don't know; I actually get a fair number of hits (between
TCP_REFRESH_HIT, TCP_IMS_HIT, TCP_REFRESH_MISS, TCP_REF_FAIL_HIT,
etc.).  I haven't counted them, or determined their proportion, in any
rigorous way, though.

Celejar