OpenOffice and the GTK file dialog box

Hi,

My OpenOffice Writer installation uses the non-standard, internal file
dialog box, which uses 'End' instead of tab for auto-completion, which
I find really annoying.  The internal 'Help' states that under Tools /
Options / OpenOffice.org / General there's an option to select between
this internal dialog box and the system's ordinary one.  I'd much
rather use the standard GTK stuff that I'm used to, but there's no such
option where the help says it's supposed to be.  Can anyone else find
this option?

OpenOffice.org 3.2.1
OOO320m19 (Build:9505)
ooo-build 3.2.1.4, Debian package 1:3.2.1-7

Celejar