I don't understand why bug reporting bothers you

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 01:20:00 +0000, s. keeling wrote:

> Damn, you're prolific.  How anyone can come up with as many problems to
> post about as you do, I'll never understand.
>
> [ . . . ]
>
> This's also about nvidia.  Don't buy proprietary S@#$, and you won't run
> into as many problems.

Please don't make any assumptions. It's built in the MOBO, OK?

> Grml is for the bleeding edge idiots (cf. Gentoo), so you really ought
> to be on your own simply for trying it.

What's wrong with you? Don't you know that Debian is community driven?
The only reason you can lay back and relax is because of thousands of
people reporting bugs for you ahead of time. What sense does it make to
glorify your laziness and flame others who make your life easy? If you
are bored and has nothing better to do, do something constructive, OK?

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/