Re: iomega 2TB external USB drive

Hi Celelar

Just going through 'applications->Debian->applications->system->administration' and started up 'gnome partition editor'. It showed me that its file system is ntsf; its mountpoint is /mnt; its label is IOMEGA HDD; total size is 1.82TB and I have used 61.37 GB. It is mounted -- but not visible on the desktop. I first used it to backup my win7 drive -- I wonder if I were to repartition it would it then be visible to the desktop? The data that is on the drive is just a backup of my win7 and of no real concern at this time.

John