Re: gnome mounts all fstab entries

Ops, this one was left out.

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 16:27:21 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> Did you migrate from old sysvinit to any new booting system? I recently
> was asked to do it after a system update.

I've been using file-rc for several years.

Package: file-rc
Replaces: sysv-rc, sysvinit (<< 2.85-3)
 This package provides an alternative mechanism to boot the system, to
 shut it down and to change runlevels.  The /etc/rc?.d/* links will be
 converted into one single configuration file /etc/runlevel.conf
 instead, which is easier to administrate than symlinks, and is also
 more flexible.
 .

So I don't know if this answer your question or not. Did you mean the
parallel booting? What's the package name for that?

thanks for your help.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/