Re: Cannot print from Adobe Acrobat

Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Sun September 5 2010, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
<snip>
Unless you need to access complex PDF files.  We had tried that as well
as KPDF is much lighter and faster but, it did not open some PDF and
lacked some features of Acrobat Reader that were important for some of
our clients.  I suppose the only way to see if it works better for you
is to try it.  Actually, if you are on Testing, I believe KPDF has been
superseded by Okular (I think that's the new KDE4 PDF reader) - John

Okular works in KDE3 as well, I have it installed on my lenny box, and LOVE IT! even works in gnome:)

Okular is the default for KDE4, KPDF is the default for KDE3 an Evince is the default for Gnome, I like evince in both gnome and kde3.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Mint Gnome 2.8 - EXT4 at sda5
Registered Linux User #380263