Re: Genius e-Messenger 112 webcam and gspca_pac207

Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:

> hugo vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> writes:
>
>> Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>>> on Debian GNU/Linux Squeeze with kernel linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64
>>>
>>> I have setup modules to load in /etc/modules:
>>> gspca_main
>>> gspca_pac207
>>> videodev
>>> v4l1_compat
>>> v4l2_compat_ioctl32
>>
>> Do you actually see those modules with lsmod?
>
> Yes, I did:
>
> gspca_pac207            5180  0
> gspca_main             18727  1 gspca_pac207
> videodev               29993  1 gspca_main
> v4l1_compat            11442  1 videodev
> v4l2_compat_ioctl32     8538  1 videodev
>
> but after I plug in again my webcam, I think.

Regardless after boot, or after plug out and plug in again, these
modules abowe are loaded.

And still I can use my webcam only after re-plugin its USB cable to USB
port. :(

--
Regards, Paul Chany
You can freely correct me in my English.