Re: How to resume USB hubs

On 09/03/2010 10:32 AM, Gero Putzar wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion, Olaf. Unfortunately I can't shutdown the system
at the moment, I think in this case changing something in the BIOS is not
possible or has no effect, am I right? Or else how could I do that? Btw, I
would not know what do change, anyway.

I may look at the BIOS parameters when I restart the computer the next time,
maybe I find something.

Thanks again,
Gero.

Some BIOS have enable/disable usb keyboard, boot from usb and maybe something else usb related .

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic