RE: How to resume USB hubs

Thanks for your suggestion, Olaf. Unfortunately I can't shutdown the system
at the moment, I think in this case changing something in the BIOS is not
possible or has no effect, am I right? Or else how could I do that? Btw, I
would not know what do change, anyway.

I may look at the BIOS parameters when I restart the computer the next time,
maybe I find something.

Thanks again,
Gero.