Re: Have you ever...

 On 02/09/10 05:52, Tom H wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Anticept . <anticept@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Poo Py <debiantuxsex@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Had dog sex?��Or posted naked? I need to kno. cuz I won't support a distro
>>> that has people doing that. It's a sin and I don't like sinners much.
>> This is probably a troll post.
> With poopy as a name and debiantuxsex as a username, your "probably"
> is very kind... Especially since his/her first post was about "horny
> goat weed" or something like that. :)

A troll indeed! But not just an ordinary troll - "poopy" is a rare, and
rightfully endangered, potty-mouth troll (Witling faecus).
Recognisable by the unique pin-like growth on their neck - the only
visible feature that distinguishes them from sentient bipods.
Their "closed-loop" digestive system allows them to survive their entire
life eating only their own excrement.
As their brain is composed of only two cells (neither of which function)
they are unable to support any distro other than Windows - and then,
only the sliding kind.

:-)