Re: Debian based NAS? What to buy?

Aaron Toponce:

> I was in the same situation as you not a month or two ago. I spend days
> online looking for a good NAS, and really couldn't find anything that
> impressed me. I ended up going with 4-1 TB 3.5" drives, and putting them
> in a Linux software RAID 10 with LVM on top.

What mainboar, CPU and case do you use? I am currently searching for a
similar solution as well. I am considering to buy a Mini-ITX Atom board,
but it's hard to find a decent case with enough space for 3-4 hard
disks.

J.
--
People talking a foreign language are romantic and mysterious.
[Agree]   [Disagree]