Re: xpdf fonts and xresources

Hi!

* Andreas Goesele schrieb am Sa, 07.08.2010 um 12:51 (+0200):

> for me the xpdf fonts are too small. So I changed them by putting
> xpdf*fontList: -*-helvetica-medium-r-*-*-*-140-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
> into .Xresources
>
> But this leaves the fontsize of the textareas ("Page", Search
> field, printing dialog) unchanged. Is there a way to change the
> fontsize for these areas in .Xresources?

Have you already tried the editres program (package x11-utils)?

Keep xpdf running and start editres.  After getting the resource
tree into editres you can alter nearly any resource while xpdf is
running.  The altered resources can be saved.

Your question applies to some branch of the
".xpdf.win.form.toolBar.*" tree.

Good luck!
Mathias

Mathias Bauer ------------------------------------ mbauer@gmx.org