Re: repair partition: wrong size

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 09:59 -0500, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
> Gpart finds the partitions allright, but they aren't lost, just the
> wrong size. How do I set the correct size?

>From its page:

Now if after the check-phase it says Ok, you should check the proposed
partition table very carefully. After that you may write back the
guessed table by calling "gpart -W /dev/hdc /dev/hdc" (exchange /dev/hdc
with your disk device). When gpart has successfully written the new
primary partition table, cross your fingers and reboot.

--
George-Cristian Bîrzan