Re: Trinity KDE 3.5.11 was Re: How to use two displaies

On Wednesday 04 August 2010 20:55:07 John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> Regarding how to help - that would be a good question to ask Tim Pearson
> (http://trinity.pearsoncomputing.net/).

I already have - he hasn't so far contacted me.

> I'm sure he could use any
> financial help no matter how small to pay for the extensive damage they
> sustained.

Again, I already have previously - and would have done immediately earlier
this evening, but I need to research how to use the link he provided.  I
shall do so as soon as I have sent this.

> I'm also pretty certain they can use help testing the Debian
> repository to work out any quirks in the port from Ubuntu.

The question is whether I could do enough to be helpful - I am not very
knowledgeable/skillful.  But I am certainly willing.

> And, of
> course, keep spreading the word - John

That I do too!  Whenever and wherever I can.

Lisi