Re: Download statistics

Hello,

 >>From: Kuniyasu Suzaki <k.suzaki@aist.go.jp>
 >>Subject: Re: Download statistics

 >>Thank you. The home page looks good. It includes the traffic of package download.
 >>However, I want to know the difference of binary and source download.
 >>Especially I want to know the rate of source code download per binary package.
 >>Is there any other good statistics?

I get an interesting reply on debian-users JP ML from Muto-san.
He tell me the statistics of .deb and .dsc download on "ftp.jp.debian.org" in last 4 weeks.
   .deb: 776055
   .dsc: 293

In simple comparison, 1 .src file is download per 2,600 .deb downloads.
It is interesting rate.  I think it means something to consider.
I want to know the situation on other download site.

------
suzaki