Re: how to dual boot debian with redhat?

On 8/3/2010 9:55 AM, Greg Madden wrote:
On Tuesday 03 August 2010 03:52:19 hadi motamedi wrote:
Dear All
On my debian machine, I need to install redhat on one of its partitions and
so make it dual boot . Can you please let me know how this can be
accomplished?
Thank you

If you have the resources, I prefer using a VM,  Virtualbox, KVM ...

No need to bother with any of that on Redhat, Redhat has virtualization built in all you have to do is enable it, they are the leader in Xen based research. No, I'm not a Redhat fanboy, just had the luxury of deploying a couple hundred RHEL based Xen servers into a grid.