Re: Setting up local Debian mirror

El 2010-08-03 a las 09:33 +0200, TooMeeK escribió:

(resending to the list)

>  When I'm doing *aptitude update* I receive:

Please, set the locale to English (just for this time) so we can get
the error. Run:

export LANG=en_US.UTF-8; sudo aptitude update

> tomcio@server:~$ sudo aptitude update
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main Release.gpg
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main/contrib Translation-pl
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main/non-free Translation-pl
> Ignorowane file: lenny/updates/main Translation-pl
> Pobieranie:1 file: lenny/updates Release.gpg [835B]
> Ignorowane file: lenny/updates/contrib Translation-pl
> Ignorowane file: lenny/volatile/main Translation-pl
> Pobieranie:2 file: lenny/volatile Release.gpg [481B]
> Ignorowane file: lenny/volatile/contrib Translation-pl
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main Release
> Pobieranie:3 file: lenny/updates Release [40,8kB]
> Pobieranie:4 file: lenny/volatile Release [40,7kB]
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main/contrib Packages
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main/non-free Packages
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main/contrib Packages
> Ignorowane file: lenny/main/non-free Packages
> Błąd file: lenny/main/contrib Packages
> *  Nie odnaleziono pliku*
> Błąd file: lenny/main/non-free Packages
> *  Nie odnaleziono pliku*
> Ignorowane file: lenny/updates/main Packages
> Ignorowane file: lenny/updates/contrib Packages
> Ignorowane file: lenny/updates/main Sources
> Ignorowane file: lenny/updates/contrib Sources
> Ignorowane file: lenny/volatile/main Packages
> Ignorowane file: lenny/volatile/contrib Packages
> Ignorowane file: lenny/volatile/main Sources
> Ignorowane file: lenny/volatile/contrib Sources
> Czytanie list pakietów... Gotowe
>
> "Nie odnaleziono pliku" = "Cannot find file"

It seems to complain about just one file :-?

Check the log. I barely use aptitude but maybe there is something
interesthing under "/var/log/aptitude"

> added following sources:
>
> #From HDD
> /*
> deb file:/home2/apt-mirror/mirror/ftp.pl.debian.org/debian lenny/main contrib non-free
> deb file:/home2/apt-mirror/mirror/security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
> deb-src file:/home2/apt-mirror/mirror/security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib
> deb file:/home2/apt-mirror/mirror/volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main contrib
> deb-src  file:/home2/apt-mirror/mirror/volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main contrib
> */

Leaving the complete message so people can also see it.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón