Network Manager on Squeeze (was: bug 530024 on squeeze)

Hi all,

I really use Network Manager a bit... I use it to manage my eth0,
wireless and some VPNs too... I need to connect to several networks in 3
or 4 diferent locations and NM does what I need :)

In Lenny things are working ok... but I'dd like to jump to Squeeze
asap.... so...

is anyone using Network Manager on Squeeze ?

what's the status or workaround on bug 530024 !?

any other visual tools similar to NM that are known to work better for
eth, wifi, pptp/ppp

:)

$thx++;
jmf