Re: DPKG search by architecture

On 8/1/2010 11:34 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Du, 01 aug 10, 09:09:38, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
I can't for the life of me remember how to do it outside of CentOS,
but we want to remove 32bit libs and simply leave a plain 64bit
system, yes I removed ia32-libs but there are still some remains so
does anybody remember how to search for packages by architecture?

Try uninstalling libc6-i386, it will probably pull any 32bit libraries
with it.

Regards,
Andrei

This worked for most of them, thanks.