Connecting to the exterior network is impossible `directly'

Hi,

For some PC at the university, I need Internet access, but this can't be
achieved directly. That is, I can habitually view web pages, but I first
need to introduce my credentials to the login webpage. Introducing these
credentials is mandatory to have full Internet access. How could I tell
other programs (i.e. scripts using the Internet, etc.) to use these
credentials (in some way)?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

The heart has reasons that reason does not understand. (Jacques Bossuet)