AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core and Debian install

Hi,

I've never used AMD-based computers, and I've therefore always chosen
i386 as I habitually deal with Intel stuff. The fact is that I've got to
install Debian on an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core. The AMD world is
totally stranger for me. I would like to know if there are (nontrivial)
differences in the installation process/in choices to make for Debian's
install.

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Getting something done is an accomplishment; getting something done
right is an achievement.