Individuals/Organisation Required for Business Partnership

Techen Ind. Co. Ltd.and is a New and Smale Scale Company With Intent in Business Partnership for our North American office

We Seek Individuals/Organisation to Offer Offshore Logistics/Financial Accounting

North American Agent will Receive and Process funds on our Behalf Through T/T Wire,Swift Bank Transfers,International Bankers Checks from Our Clients

Please do forward To my Email Contacts Names and Phone No. for a Quicker response and More discussions.

James Poole (0perations Manager)
Techen Ind Co, China,
3 Sec.2 Chung-Cheng E. Rd.
R.O.C