Re: Working around missing VRDP in VirtualBox debian package

On 06/07/2010 11:42 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
Hi there,

   I'd like to know how are people working around the missing VRDP
feature in debian VirtualBox package ? If one cannot use rdesktop,
what are people using ?

Thanks !

I use ssh to access the guests. This is not necessarily a limitation of Debian's package, but a limitation of the OSE version. You can get the proprietary version from upstream (free non-commercial use): http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads . This includes remote desktop features.