Graphical installer (for USB install)

Hi,

A while ago I created a USB stick to install Debian from, as per [1] —
I seem to recall I needed to get the graphical installer from the
"gtk" subdirectory to get the graphical install mode (of course).
Indeed it's still there for Lenny [2]. But when I tried to create a
more up-to-date version just now, I noticed there's no such subdir for
Squeeze [3].

I already have the debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso, but using the
normal vmlinuz/initrd.gz combo only brings up the text mode installer
— even with a syslinux.cfg containing:

default vmlinuz
append initrd=initrd.gz video=vesa:ywrap,mtrr vga=792

...so what do I need to get for a fancy GTK looking installer?

(Please CC me on replies.)

Cheers,
Jason

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch04s03.html