fookb-wmaker don't works

Hi,

on my Debian GNU/Linux Squeeze I have installed fookb-wmaker to change
the keyboard layout. (My window manager is Window Maker.)

I have setup properly the ~/GNUstep/Defaults/FOOkb configuration file
and the fookb-wmaker can start and have a docked icon of it.

But it doesn't works, it doesn't switch to another keyboard layout. The
layout flags doesn't change too, and no sound heared.

Only the right  mouse click works, and can kill the application, and
after that with left mouse click can start it, but the layout switch
doesn't work only. Why?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards,