Amazing price for China trip

Invitation

Of

China Educational Trips-Summer 2010

Presented by Sino-North America International Educational Program

Dear Principals and Educators:

On behalf of the Sino-North America International Educational Program organizing committee, I am pleased to invite you and your fellow teachers to the China Educational Trip-Summer 2010 which will be starting from July to August. This program is one of the best platforms between China and North America.  This trip is sponsored by the Organizing Committee of the Chinese Education Bureaus, Hangzhou Youth & Children Development Center, Air China, China Eastern Airlines and Hainan Airlines.

Only $999* - an 8 days trip to Beijing or a 9 days trip to Shanghai. This special summer offer for all Educators and school support staffs other cities also available:  Hangzhou/Suzhou/Guilin/Xi’an

(the price includes international round-trip airfare, 4/5 star accommodations, English speaking tour guides, air-conditioned coach within cities, domestic flights in China, and meals as specified).

We have 6 different tour packages specialized for educators this summer:

(For more information, please visit our website at www.travel5555.com )

This will be an amazing opportunity to learn the Chinese culture, interact with the local educators and students, and of course, explore the amazing sights of China.  You are welcome to bring your family members, friends and students. School support staffs are also welcome! However, there are some restrictions and conditions for non educators.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or if you need more information about the program and the trip. We will be more than happy to help you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and regards!

*The $999 price is based on Vancouver (YVR), Seattle (SEA) departures.  Other departure cities add-on airfares are available based on seat availability upon request. Tax does not include.

Connie Fang

Project manager

Lucy Liu

Project manager

Christine Liu

Project manger

Sino-North America Educational Program

My discovery tour – division of Cannetic Travel Ltd.

Telephone: (604)304-5950

Facsimile: (778)297-5105

Toll Free: 1-877-665-6688 (Canada)

      1-888-279-9902 (USA)