Re: How can I select more than one file in some file list using some key('s) (combination if necessary) (Nautilus)?

Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 06/03/2010 08:12 AM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
>
> OK, that's what I thought.
>

> OTOH, some GUI apps (Icedeove and Geeqie spring right to mind) are
> programmed to interpret any click-drag as the beginning of a drag & drop.
Yes, but there is habitually no interest in selecting a file by its
attributes. It would be better to be able to use area selection in this
zone, at the place of reserving it for drag & drop too, where the whole
window's content (the window being assumed to be filled with files) is
already in drag & drop mode.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.