Re: Iceweasel/FF takes too much time to close (because it frees memory)

Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:06:31 +0200
> Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
>
> Hello Merciadri,
>

>> Where is this file? Neither in ~ nor in /etc/X11. According to the
>>

> Mine's in ~.  IDK why you're not finding it.  Unless you missed the
> leading point, making it a hidden file.  I think that's unlikely, though.

I just found it. Well, it was in ~ but I had not found it some minutes
ago (don't ask me why). But

==
$ cat .xsession-errors | grep XID
==
gives nothing, and thus no problem for this. Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.