Re: Missing .Jigdo and .Template File

Andrei Popescu wrote:
>On Jo, 03 iun 10, 11:24:15, Hand Gun wrote:
>> Namaste Suvatthi hotu, Salam Sejahtera.
>>
>> In http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/4.0_r9/i386/jigdo-cd/
>>
>> there are missing .jigdo and .template file in list bellow :
>>
>> debian-40r9-i386-businesscard.jigdo
>> debian-40r9-i386-businesscard.template
>>
>> debian-40r9-etchnhalf-i386-netinst.jigdo
>> debian-40r9-etchnhalf-i386-netinst.template
>>
>> debian-40r9-i386-netinst.jigdo
>> debian-40r9-i386-netinst.template
>
>My guess is those files have not been created, because it doesn't make
>too much sense to use jigdo for them.

That's exactly the logic, yes. Starting with lenny I did start making
jigdo versions of the netinst and business card CDs anyway, but for
etch point releases too much code would need to be back-ported...

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.