Re: lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")
On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Stephen Powell <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:06:56 -0400 (EDT), Tom H wrote:
>> Don't you think that lilo will be left in the repos but not available
>> at install time? You could then install lilo post-OS-install or
>> through pre-seeding.
> Not without an active upstream maintainer. That's the critical need now.
I meant to say the Lenny repos (although I am curious to see whether
it will really disappear from the Squeeze repos once Squeeze is
The difference between Lenny and Squeeze is:
lilo (1:22.8-8.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
- Czech (Miroslav Kure). Closes: #505912
- Vietnamese (Clytie Siddall). Closes: #513343
- Spanish (Francisco Javier Cuadrado). Closes: #523466
- Italian (Luca Monducci). Closes: #544597
- Basque (Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio). Closes: #545514
- Finnish (Esko Arajärvi). Closes: #545511
- Dutch (Vincent Zweije). Closes: #546509
-- Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:54:16 +0200
lilo (1:22.8-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix some more bashisms. (Closes: #535399)
* debian/lilo.postinst: Add -H flag to only install to active MD arrays.
-- William Pitcock <email@example.com> Sat, 01 Aug 2009 15:54:10 -0500