Re: Booting from an SD card?

On 30/05/10 23:46, Marc Shapiro wrote:

Can anyone help me with this?

Have you tried the unetbootin package. I have an little device that is a usb connector with a slot in the side for an sd card. I have been using unetbootin to create various bootable versions of the different distributions out there to try something. In particular I was doing this with Debian squeeze.

I then moved the result over to a small Dell Mini 12 laptop I have which can boot off an SD card to boot it (and once running there is an option to install it - but that is beyond your scope).