Re: Increasing number of conflicts

<bss@iguanasuicide.net> was heard to say:
> > If (c), aptitude will usually churn until it's solver exhausts all
> > available memory and it either dies, or is killed by the OMM-killer in
> > the kernel.  You can 'Ctrl+C' to kill aptitude earlier if you wish, and
> > try again rejecting fewer (or different) options.
>
>   I should add that I would appreciate hearing about it when this
> happens.

In my case you probably wouldn't.  Mixed Lenny+security+volatile/lenny-
backports/testing+volatile/Sid/experimental systems with debian-multimedia
added in don't fall on your support list do they? ;)

What's the best way to send you a report of this, if I encounter it on a
supported system?