Re: Aptitude status output meaning

On Friday 30 April 2010 15:30:23 Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   The command-line output of aptitude is somewhat underdocumented.
> Please feel free to submit bugs regarding bits of output that you think
> need documentation.  I know there are lots of bug reports, but trust me,
> I do read them, and it's better to have those notes than to have an
> email lingering on some mailing list.

Daniel - (or anyone else who knows!)

I have noted this.  But for me it is a long-term solution.  a) I have to be
sure that what I am looking for is not there.  It might just be I who am
being blind.  And b) I have to get my head round how to submit a bug.
Meanwhile, I manage to get the answers to many of my questions by just
waiting.

One, however, continues to elude me.  What does the A mean in <i  A> at the
beginning of a line in the results from an aptitude search?

Thanks!
Lisi