Re: [webmin-l] how to redirect a domain in virtualmin

Assuming you are running Virtalmin 3.78 or later, you can just select AAA.com
from the left menu, go to Server Configuration -> Website Redirects, and create
a redirect from / to the URL http://BBB.com/index.php?lang=en .

 - Jamie

On 29/Apr/2010 09:35 Jozsi Vadkan <jozsi.avadkan@gmail.com> wrote ..