how to redirect a domain in virtualmin

The question is simple.

The answer [is there any] isn't simple [it's not implemented in
virtualmin yet?].

So:

There are two domains:

AAA.com

and:

BBB.com

Ok! Both domains are on the Virtualmin server, Ok!

The big question:

How can I redirect

AAA.com

to:

BBB.com/index.php?lang=en

?

In the menu: Apache Servers -> AAA.com -> Aliases and Redirections -> I
fill the forms as the:

http://doxfer.com/Webmin/ApacheWebserver

says it would work -> Save -> Apply Changes -> it doesn't work.

Webmin version: 1.350 / Lenny

So is there an offical howto/doc/anyTHING, that describes, how to
redirect "AAA.com" to "BBB.com/index.php?lang=en" ???

Thank you.

Sorry for posting to two mailing lists, but I just can't seem to find a
working howto :O [I read about this problem in forums, others complain
about it too!]