Re: asignar hora a PC

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:14:15 -0400 (EDT), Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 09:28:23 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:
>> I must therefore conclude that he is either (a) stupid,
>> (b) careless, or (c) obnoxious.
>
> I would say it is d) "all of the above". If you understand Spanish, see
> for yourself:

I did take two years of Spanish in high school.  But that was a very
long time ago, and I really haven't had occasion to use it since.
Therefore, I have forgotten most of what I learned.  I recognize a word
here and there, but not enough to understand what he is saying.
Fortunately, there are Spanish to English translation engines available
on the internet.  And although they don't do as good a job as a human
would who is fluent in both languages, they are close enough for me
to get the gist of what he is saying, in most cases.  But (a) he
apparently can't receive repies anyway, and (b) he is cross-posting
questions in Spanish to multiple lists, most of which are non-Spanish,
which is really annoying.

Here is a computer translation of the above-mentioned post by cosme:

   It is ugly but very ugly to do cross posting. "", ah yes!! and that
   is pretty for him or those who said this??? I am interested in a toss
   what they think, to stupid words deaf ears.

   These lists is it to investigate, to learn or to be criticizing
   and to eating sh*t??

This was a reply to one of his own posts.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :