Re: asignar hora a PC

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:47:27 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:03:15 -0400 (EDT), Camaleón wrote:

>> But I'm just guessing, true is that in the Spanish mailing list there
>> are some posts coming from him, but *not* replies.
>
> If what you say is true, then he is wasting his time (and ours) by
> posting to *any* list.

Yes, I also think so.

> If he can only receive e-mails from fellow Cubans, then even if there
> are fellow Cubans who could help him and are subscribed to the list,
> they will never receive his posts, since the list server is outside of
> Cuba.  In fact, no-one in Cuba could even subscribe to the list, since
> they will never receive the confirmation e-mail.

I think the filter can be based on the remitent address and not on where
the mailing list server is located/is coming from.

In fact, the only recent reply from the OP to the Spanish list was to
another Cuban user holding a "*.cu" e-mail address. Coincidence?

> And if they don't
> have web access either, then posting to *any* list is an exercise in
> futility for Cubans. Lists are black holes to Cubans.  Everything goes
> in, nothing comes out. Apparently he hasn't figured that out yet.

No sir, not *all* Cubans are facing the same restrictions. There are many
of them that can browse the web on their work places.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón